Equip your inward-facing trinocular, novelty nugget connoisseur! In this episode, Michael spits an extended ramble.
As I started my usual process of querying the quantum creativity teat for nourishment, I was impregnated with a particular inspiration, one that I hope to Impregnate you with is well. More specifically, it occurred to me that if you’re reading/listening to this, regardless of your beliefs, predilections or biases, we all share a core fascination – The desire to gain clarity. The desire to sharpen our internally-facing trinocular so that we can get a peek at our truer selves and proceed toward them. In this extended monologue, I’ll attempt to turn you on to what I think are the best methods for doing just that.
Musings include –
- Why the path of the mystic is still just as relevant as ever
- How to marry mysticism with modernity to shape yourself mindfully and feel more existentially satisfied
- The importance of self-analysis using various tools
- Why goals are magical
- The necessity of blasting through the untamed thicket of your subconscious via inward-facing practices
- Here’s a nice summary of Ikigai
- Here’s free tool to determine your Meyers Briggs p