Shastri Nick Kranz is a new kindred spirit of mine and friend. Speaking with him on the podcast was a total joy and honor!
Nick is super awesome. After 20 years of deep training in the practice of meditation, Nick has a profound belief in everyone’s potential to explore and benefit from the practice, and is devoted to guiding people along the path with friendliness and skill. Nick speaks in front of hundreds at universities, hospitals, businesses, and online. His humor and relaxation inspire people to come into the present moment and enjoy. (You’ll see how this manifests on the podcast!)
Nick was appointed Shastri by Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche in 2013. He has developed an approach to cultural transformation in the practice of Social Meditation, and worked with Youth Leadership development in the Shambhala community for the last decade. He is interested in collaborative right livelihood, and relationships as path.
On this episode:
- Nick’s spiritual path (and the visions of the future he had)
- Why we don’t need more “religious people” and “buddhists” we simply need more open hearted people who wanna take care of the world
- What social Meditation is- and why it’s the answer to healthy mindful relationships and world peace (almost) 🙂
- Why dropping concepts is the only way to actually allow spirituality in – and embodying the teachings
- Creating a culture of Trust (and how to do that)
- Felt sensations being a doorway into intimacy and congruency in relationships
- Why being you- is such a gift to the world and how to do that
What’s one take away from today, friend? Would love to hear!