- Thank you to Chris Odell from Datsusara! If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM
- Thank you to Aubrey Marcus from Onnit! If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com
- if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md.
- DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS FEATURING IKKYU SOJUN!!!!! ORDER YOURS NOW!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My mom's book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- Daniele's books: NEW BOOK JUST RELEASED! "NOT AFRAID" If you click on any of the covers at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page. AN AUDIOBOOK VERSION OF “NOT AFRAID” IS AVAILABLE HERE: danielebolelli.com/downloads/not-afraid-audiobook/.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- Interested in Martial Arts? Check out Daniele's instructional on leglocks: https://leglocks.vhx.tv
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: email@example.com
And please check out my public Facebook page
The Conan Rash GuardContact Savannah Em at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the Ikkyu ScrollTHIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY BlueChew.com. BlueChew.com brings you the first chewable with the same FDA-approved active ingredients as Viagra and Cialis so you know they work. BlueChew is prescribed online and ships straight to your door in a discreet package, so no in-person doctor’s visit, no waiting in the pharmacy. Promo code DRUNK (and $ 5 for shipping) lets you try it for FREE!THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY dukecannon.com.If you are in dire need of shampoo, deodorant, soap, etc. please visit dukecannon.com right now and get 15% off your first order with the promo code DRUNKEN. Free shipping on orders over $35.MMA GYM in LA: Check out https://fightsciencemma.com/If you train in Jiujitsu (or any other sport for that matter), check out the knee braces at nevertapgear.comAnd the Tomoe Gozen rash guard designed by Savannah: Tomoe Gozen RashguardThanks to www.dynastyforge.comfor the amazing swords!Thank you to grasslandbeef.com!Thank you to www.snowroast.com for their delicious coffee. Use the code TAO18 for a 15% discount!Italy tour in 2020!The "Rant of the Day":
- History on Fire news!
- If things turn ugly, I'll sit on the beach, drink tequila, caress my lady's breasts, and count my money
- Future history on fire topics
The Storytelling Moment:
- The lyrics to "Masters of War"
- The military Industrial Complex
- How evil people lie to themselves
- Evil people happen to be their own victims
- Winning the rat race: when you can afford designer depression medications rather than the generic brand
- Having all the wealth and feeling nothing
- The great John Torres walks into the episode
- Doing a Bronco Billy musical
- Body language tells you plenty about a person
- Awesome rendition of "Stand By Me"
- Daniele as a old man when he was a kid (and the legend of Lao Tzu)
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- Online learning
The "Iz Moment":
- Pledging allegiance to Tacos
- Iz' eyeglasses let her see into my soul
- Ash vs. Evil Dead and Game of Thrones quotes
- Rich's documentary, good soil, the silliness of political debates
- Thank you to Savannah's Sponsors: