- Thank you to Chris Odell from Datsusara! If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount (here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM
- Thank you to Aubrey Marcus from Onnit! If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com
- if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md.
- DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS FEATURING IKKYU SOJUN!!!!! ORDER YOURS NOW!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at email@example.com.
- My mom's book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- Daniele's books: NEW BOOK JUST RELEASED! "NOT AFRAID" If you click on any of the covers at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page. AN AUDIOBOOK VERSION OF “NOT AFRAID” IS AVAILABLE HERE: danielebolelli.com/downloads/not-afraid-audiobook/.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- Interested in Martial Arts? Check out Daniele's instructional on leglocks: https://leglocks.vhx.tv
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Conan Rash GuardFather's Bolelli Sunday School: The Bible according to Quentin Tarantino:
- Slavery in the Bible: which people you can and cannot buy. “You may treat them as your property” Leviticus 25:45
- Exodus 21:20-21...when it's ok to beat your slaves to death
- New Testament: obey your masters
The "Rant of the Day":
- Emily Evirs (!) on studying philosophy
- Reading and attention span
- Philosophy: hit or miss
- If it doesn't elevate the quality of life, why the fuck are we doing it?
- Talking shit about exes says something about you
The "I Have A Dream" Corner:
- Throwing people off the roof, fighting with insanity
The "Storytelling Moment":
- The epic story of Joe Medicine Crow
- Please someone pay me to write a movie about his life
- A great Muhammad Ali' story
The "Iz Moment":
- Epic Iz
- "Hey shorty, I bet you can't fight"
- On the wisdom of kissing dogs
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- Not today