- This episode is brought to you by Audible, the internet's leading provider of audiobooks. Please use the link audible.com/taoist. Try it for free for a month!
- Thank you to Chris Odell from Datsusara! If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount (here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM
- Thank you to Aubrey Marcus from Onnit! If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Thank you to Bennett Grunber from Sure Design T-Shirts! Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md.
- DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at email@example.com.
- My mom's book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate or audiobooks, check our affiliates:
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- Daniele's books: If you click on any of the covers at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- Interested in Martial Arts? Check out Daniele's instructional on leglocks: https://leglocks.vhx.tv
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you to coldsteel.com for their gift of a glorious axe and Thai Machete!
And please check out my public Facebook page
DANIELE's HISTORICAL PODCAST IS HERE! Please subscribe: www.historyonfirepodcast.com
Father's Bolelli Sunday School: The Bible according to Quentin Tarantino:
- Hookers and Murder: The Life of Samson
- Samson rips a lion apart
- Riddles and murderous rage
- Unhappy marriages, 300 foxes, and more murderous rage
- Guess what happens next? More murderous rage (this time thanks to the jawbone of a donkey)
- Visiting hookers and escaping ambushes
- Delilah, dreadlocks and losing power. Blinded and enslaved
- Conan's prayer for revenge, and a last bout of murderous rage before death
The "Rant of the Day":
- Sorry, no rant today
The "I Have A Dream" Corner:
- Arthur Rosenfeld eating a turtle
The "Storytelling Moment":
- Tomoe Gozen
The "Iz Moment":
- Forgetting Iz’s Ipod
- If you are wise, you’d know not to disturb me when I want some peace and quiet
- Once I tried eating my own arm
- I don't give a damn about my reputation
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- The process of creating an episode of History on Fire
- Honoring Dan Carlin, but not really copying his style
- Patience (and lack of). Lifting too much weight
- My new book "Not Afraid" is coming out soon!
- Tom Robbins, Ikkyu Sojun: the antidote of the artist as trapped in pain. The Muse is not always cruel. The bad dichotomy of deep suffering artists vs. happy superficial people
- The Surfing Nietzsche t-shirt
- The Tao of Savannah Em