- Thank you to Chris Odell from Datsusara! If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount (here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter:www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM
- Thank you to Aubrey Marcus from Onnit! If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Thank you to Bennett Grunber from Sure Design T-Shirts! Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md.
- DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at email@example.com.
- My mom's book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate or audiobooks, check our affiliates:
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- Daniele's books: If you click on any of the covers at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you ever use razors, please check out www.harrys.com and use the code "tao"
And please check out my public Facebook pageEpisode:Father's Bolelli Sunday School: The Bible according to Quentin Tarantino:
- God screws up Job's life because of a bet with the Devil
- God fixes it all...except for Job's kids—they are still dead
The "Rant of the Day":
- Testing the limits of free speech: Fundamentalists are all the same
- My problem with Thich Nhat Hanh
- Hendrix's "1983" and being in the moment
- The illusion of deferred happiness
- It may not get better later, so you might as well find a reason to celebrate now
The "I Have A Dream" Corner:
- Iz riding a tiger and saving me while swinging two swords
The "Storytelling Moment":
- The Crow Dog and Spotted Tail feud
- Daniele at a historical Lakota reconciliation at a Sun Dance
The "Iz Moment":
- Iz and the Frank Frazetta Conan poster
- Isabella Katana
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- A Duncan Trussell question
- Gandhi's letter to Hitler
- Is unconditional love possible?
- Turning the other cheek nine times out of ten