- "Fuck pain. Fuck heartbreak. I'm still in love with life"
- If you ever use razors, please check out www.harrys.com and use the code "tao"
- Thank you to our sponsors, Chris O'Dell from Datsusara, and Aubrey Marcus from Onnit. If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount.
- Also, here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM.
- If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- Welcome our new affiliate sponsor Club W! If you like wine, please check out clubw.com/taoist and give them a try.
- And welcome to Ting! Please check out if they can save you $ on your phone bill. Drunken Taoist listeners will get $ 25 off upon signing up. tao.ting.com
- NEW DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. If you thought our previous t-shirt was risky, you haven't seen anything yet. In addition to our traditional Drunken Taoist logo t-shirt, which are always in stock and ready to ship, we are now taking pre-orders for the new design. See if you can spot yours truly, Iz, Duncan Trussell, Friedrich Nietzsche, Ikkyu Sojun, Tom Robbins, Shiva and Ganesh, Dionysus and Pan, Rich Evirs, Savannah Em, Buddha (or, what's left of him) in the midst of the Dionysian revelries taking place in the forest. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My mom just published a book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: email@example.com
And please check out my public Facebook pageEpisode:Father's Bolelli Sunday School: The Bible according to Quentin Tarantino:
- Moses writing about his own death--after the fact
- You Shall Not Leave Alive Anything That Breathes
- The origin of the 'red light' district
- "And they took the city and utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old"
The "Rant of the Day":
- Doing Less
- The other side of The War of Art
- The PhD: not who I want to be. I don't understand academics and I definitely don't want to become one of them. I don't wanna be a scholar. I wanna be me.
- Not starting another book right away
- The historical podcast: I haven't forgotten. It will happen.
The "I Have A Dream" Corner:
- Rich and his dreams
The "Storytelling Moment":
- We are surrounded by Filipinos: Marlon, Liezel, Kriszanne, Ernestine, Anthony
- Corazon Aquino
The "Iz Moment":
- The Silent Hug
- Watching Conan with Iz
- Am I ready for the game of the thrones?
- A physical enemy is better than being mad at the universe
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- I hate Italian music
- Digging people outside of genre
- Eminem has good advice about gerbils
- Floatation tanks