- "Fuck pain. Fuck heartbreak. I'm still in love with life"
- Thank you to our sponsors, Chris O'Dell from Datsusara, and Aubrey Marcus from Onnit. If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount.
- Also, here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM.
- If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- Welcome our new affiliate sponsor Club W! If you like wine, please check out clubw.com/taoist and give them a try.
- And welcome to Ting! Please check out if they can save you $ on your phone bill. Drunken Taoist listeners will get $ 25 off upon signing up. tao.ting.com
- NEW DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. If you thought our previous t-shirt was risky, you haven't seen anything yet. In addition to our traditional Drunken Taoist logo t-shirt, which are always in stock and ready to ship, we are now taking pre-orders for the new design. See if you can spot yours truly, Iz, Duncan Trussell, Friedrich Nietzsche, Ikkyu Sojun, Tom Robbins, Shiva and Ganesh, Dionysus and Pan, Rich Evirs, Savannah Em, Buddha (or, what's left of him) in the midst of the Dionysian revelries taking place in the forest. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at email@example.com.
- My mom just published a book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
And please check out my public Facebook pageEpisode:Father's Bolelli Sunday School: The Bible according to Quentin Tarantino:
- More happy tales from jolly old Moses murdering people along the way
- When Moses invites you to "hang out", it's not as friendly as it sounds
- If you like sex and violence, the Bible is awesome
- Next time you have sex, watch out for an angry, ancient, spear-wielding Jew (the orgasm-counting gnome may warn you, though)
- A rant about ISIS and the debate about "blow back"
The "Rant of the Day":
- Gigantic mirth and gigantic melancholy
- Separated my shoulder, depression, stomach flu, the mushroom trip from hell, heart palpitations... other than that, life is peachy
- Mushroom PTSD
- Fuck acceptance. Anger is the solution to all of your problems!
- A cure for depression [YouTube]
The "I Have A Dream" Corner:
- Sharing the exact same dream with someone
- Rich, the jailbird
The "Iz Moment":
- Monsters in a pink tutu
- Bad thoughts huffing and puffing give up on annoying Isabella
- Don't call her 'little girl' or she'll punch you in the balls
- Just trying to make you feel better about your fighting skills
The "Storytelling Moment":
- High Horse's wild courtship
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- Bodhisatva: choice or not?
- Internet and religion