- "Fuck pain. Fuck heartbreak. I'm still in love with life"
- Thank you to our sponsors, Chris O'Dell from Datsusara, and Aubrey Marcus from Onnit. If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount.
- Also, here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM.
- If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- NEW DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS!!!!! Straight from Bolelli's perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. If you thought our previous t-shirt was risky, you haven't seen anything yet. In addition to our traditional Drunken Taoist logo t-shirt, which are always in stock and ready to ship, we are now taking pre-orders for the new design. See if you can spot yours truly, Iz, Duncan Trussell, Friedrich Nietzsche, Ikkyu Sojun, Tom Robbins, Shiva and Ganesh, Dionysus and Pan, Rich Evirs, Savannah Em, Buddha (or, what's left of him) in the midst of the Dionysian revelries taking place in the forest. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My mom just published a book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: email@example.com
If you have a moment, please do us a solid and fill out our listener survey. This will help us learn more about how you listen to the show and will ultimately help us create a better podcast. http://thedrunkentaoist.com/surveyAnd please check out my public Facebook pageFather's Bolelli Sunday School: The Bible according to Quentin Tarantino:
- A Charming Tale of Two Bears and 42 Unruly Children
The "Rant of the Day":
- Sam Sheridan, mental preparation, the Hagakure and traditional Tibetan graveyards
The "I Have A Dream" Corner:
- A polite, clean Viking battle
- Duncan Trussell getting run over by a crazed fundamentalist
The "Iz Moment":
- I want a fucking hugs
- Elizabeth dream and a hand
- Dinner on the floor, "whiskey! whiskey! whiskey!"
The "Storytelling Moment":
- Chiune Sugihara and his sweet brand of Christianity
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- Psychedelics: to tell or not to tell?
- Pick up literature. I have much more respect for those who visit hookers than for those who lie just to get laid