Today's guests are Chris Odell, owner of Datsusara, and Adam Scorgie, producer of "The Union" and several other films.
Among the highlights of the day:
- My nerdy Lord of the Rings winter ritual
- The Hamletic dilemma: work out or watch "The Union" with a joint and chocolate cake?
- We finally found out why Canadians like our podcast (hint: weed may have something to do with it)
- Somebody get me to Vancouver, please
- You smoked your first joint with your mom?!?
- Our collective envy pours on Adam when we find out that his dad owned a bar and a strip club
- Jesus the hemp grower?
- Adam is a damn communist and needs to be deported
- Ronald Reagan about Marijuana being "the most dangerous drug" in America, and other pearls of idiocy
- Chris & Adam preaching about the wonders of industrial hemp and about the ugly politics of keeping it illegal
- Most doctors are glorified drug dealers
- Newborns look funky because they are drugged out of their minds
Adam Scorgie's twitter: @AdamScoreG
Chris Odell's twitter: @DSGear