- Thank you to our sponsors, Chris O'Dell from Datsusara, and Aubrey Marcus from Onnit. If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount.
- Also, here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM.
- If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- If you want to buy a drunken taoist t-shirt, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll check to see if we have your size and color before you pay anything.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- The code "daniele" gets you a discount on the food of the gods (chocolate!) www.coracaoconfections.com.
- AND use the promo code "podcast" from now until Valentine's Day (Feb. 14th) for 15% OFF all order of $49 or more.
- And if you need audiobooks, check www.audibletrial.com/thedrunkentaoist.
- And if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md.
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- A lecture series about Taoism is in the works.
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: email@example.com
Forum: we launched the Drunken Taoist forum. Check it here, start conversations and be nice to each other! thedrunkentaoist.com/forumThe "Rant of the Day":
- Create Your Own School Part II: here are our answers
- "I am only interested in a philosophy that elevates the quality of life. If it doesn't do that, it's an insult to the trees it was written on"
- The cure for boredom
The "I Have A Dream" Corner:
- A bear tries to break into Daniele's kitchen. A gnome on a tiny saddle is probably riding him.
The "Storytelling Moment":
- The Pat Tillman Story
The "Iz Moment":
- Iz punching Santa in the nose
- I'm a bad parent, guilt induced bloodshed, knives as meditation teachers
- "I want no other Dada. I want you forever and ever... or... until you die..."
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- Daniele's problem with the military: lack of choice. The trouble of being the muscle to carry out someone else's plan
- The trap of attachment: the paradox of love without attachment. Attachment breeds Fear and Fear destroys your life
- Is a half-assed Taoist still a Taoist?
- If are surrounded by boring normality... what then?