- Thank you to our sponsors, Chris O'Dell from Datsusara, and Aubrey Marcus from Onnit. If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount.
- Also, here's the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM.
- If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- If you want to buy a drunken taoist t-shirt, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll check to see if we have your size and color before you pay anything.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- The code "daniele" gets you a discount on the food of the gods (chocolate!) www.coracaoconfections.com.
- AND use the promo code "podcast" from now until Valentine's Day (Feb. 14th) for 15% OFF all order of $49 or more.
- And if you need audiobooks, check www.audibletrial.com/thedrunkentaoist.
- And if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md.
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- A lecture series about Taoism is in the works.
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: email@example.com
Forum: we launched the Drunken Taoist forum. Check it here, start conversations and be nice to each other! thedrunkentaoist.com/forumA book by a fellow Drunken Taoist listener: Amazon linkAnd the YouTube channel of another one (Mr. marriage proposal in the sky): http://www.youtube.com/philcain100The "Rant of the Day":
- The sacredness of keeping one's word: the foundation of integrity
- Why are white lies better than black lies?!?
- Ritual suicide: the Samurai way to say "i'm sorry"
- "I forgive you for what you did to me, but how can I forgive you for what you did to yourself?"
- I watched Conan the Barbarian too many times to be a forgiving type
- Learning to be a good Samurai
The "I Have A Dream" Corner:
- Apologies to the Swiss!
- The orgasm-counting gnome is suing me for working him over time and giving him carpal tunnel
- Teaching class with no pants on
- The joys of wine: American History was never this much fun
The "Storytelling Moment":
- From Thoreau to Gandhi to Martin Luther King: ripples in a pond
The "Iz Moment":
- Bob Marley may be my son in law
- Painting the whole world pink
- How you can get manly muscles: drunken workouts
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- The greatness of Alan Watts and Krishnamurti passing through Bruce Lee
- The dilemma of chasing a vision vs. economic security
- Making escape plans and freeing yourself from slavery
- Having kids in a dangerous world
- "In the beginning it was fear"