- We have a new sponsor! A million thanks to Aubrey Marcus and Onnit for supporting the podcast. Please familiarize yourself with the awesome stuff available by Onnit--from supplements to workout gear to great foods. Use our own pod cast link for a discount by going to www.onnit.com/taoist. Show Aubrey some love and let him know he didn't make a mistake by sponsoring us.
- Please visit our sponsor's website for computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount.
- Check out the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM
- If you want to buy a drunken taoist t-shirt, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll check to see if we have your size and color before you pay anything.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates: The code "daniele" gets you a discount on the food of the gods (chocolate!) www .coracaoconfections.com.
- Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- And if you need audiobooks, check www.audibletrial.com/thedrunkentaoist
- And if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straig ht to the Amazon page.
- A lecture series about Taoism is in the works
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: email@example.com
- Thank you to Cold Steel for sending us some of their amazing knives. To check out their very extensive catalog, visit www.coldsteel.com
Forum: we launched the Drunken Taoist forum. Check it here, start conversations and be nice to each other! thedrunkentaoist.com/forumThe "Iz Moment":
- Isabella seeing Rick Santorum on TV: "Dada, that man freaks me out"
- I missed a meeting with Kate Upton because of Isabella. That fuckin' kid owes me big time
- Boobs are proof that we live in a good universe. Nutella covered boobs are even better
- "I'll get my revenge"
- Tomatoes and squirrels (except that Daniele can't pronounce the word "squirrel")
- Why Iz wants a dog costume
The "Rant of the Day":
- Rich saved a child from an exploding grenade... maybe...
- Why conspiracy theories bug the hell out of me
- The fear that perhaps no one is in charge
- Big Brother is an inefficient dumbass
- "The Walking Dead" offers a therapeutic shortcut to Zen enlightenment
- Selling positive pregnancy tests on Craiglist
The "I Have A Dream" Corner:
- The Sforza Family coat of arms is badass, but it should be replaced with The Drunken Taoist logo
- Daniele becomes Duke of Milan, and performs a public service by climbing naked to the highest tower of the Castle, screaming at the sun and blessing the new day
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- Jokes and good taste: exorcising horror through comedy vs. just being a dick
- The ethics of sexually frustrated marijuana plants
- Dogma is dangerous no matter the source
The "Storytelling Moment":
- The man who wouldn't die