- Please visit our sponsor's website for computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code "daniele" at checkout for a discount. Check out the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM
- If you want to buy a drunken taoist t-shirt, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll check to see if we have your size and color before you pay anything.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates: The code "daniele" gets you a discount on the food of the gods (chocolate!) www.coracaoconfections.com. Use the code "warrior" for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com. And if you need audiobooks, check www.audibletrial.com/thedrunkentaoist
- And if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it'll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- A lecture series about Taoism is in the works
- Rich makes Alex Jones look like an amateur
Forum: we just launched the Drunken Taoist forum. Check it here, start conversations and be nice to each other! thedrunkentaoist.com/forumThe "Rant of the Day":
- Why I listed Robin Hood twice among the list of my inspirational people
- The profound difference between a criminal and an outlaw
- Bolelli's three rules: moral flexibility doesn't mean lack of morality
The "Storytelling Moment":
- The epic tale of SuAnne Big Crow
- The four Lakota virtues
- Links to the stories shared by Rich:
- A friendly game of basketball with the gods
- Bloody basketball
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- Weird foods
- Parenting (and Rich's tale of inducing friends to self-inflicted vasectomy in the car)