- Show our sponsor some love at http://www.dsgear.com/ Use the code "daniele" at checkout to get a discount.
- I'll send a pdf booklet to anyone who donates to the podcast and/or buys my new book. If you have donated in the past, just email me and I'll email you back the booklet.
- If you want to buy a drunken taoist t-shirt, email me at email@example.com and I'll check to see if we have your size and color before you pay anything.
- Need more intellectual stimulation than our episodes releases provide? Check out audiobooks at http://www.audibletrial.com/thedrunkentaoist
- The code "daniele" gets you a discount on the food of the gods (chocolate!) http://www.coracaoconfections.com/
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here http://daisyhouse.bandcamp.com/
- My friend Paul Bowman just published an excellent book entitled "The Treasures of Bruce Lee". If you plan on buying it, please use our amazon link (on the donations page)
- And speaking of books... MY NEW BOOK WILL BE IN STORES IN APRIL!!!!!! It's entitled "Create Your Own Religion" and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com it'll take you straight to the amazon page.
The "I Have a Dream" Corner:
- Daniele is black and proud in a post-dream state that joyfully shatters identity.
The "Rant of the Day":
- Integrity vs. avoidance as a communication strategy. If someone calls you or emails, don't be a dick: return the message.
- Shocked and puzzled over the fact that they didn't nominate Daniele as the new Pope (Pope Conan the First would have been awesome). Had they nominated him, the official regalia required would have been by http://suredesigntshirts.com/ Speaking of which, check them out and use the code "warrior" for a discount.
- It's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into Heaven: why capitalism and Christianity don't mix.
- Everyone creates their own religion. Some people happen to be honest about it.
The "Storytelling Moment":
- The lovely biblical tale of Lot, a righteous man who offers his virgin daughters to a mob so they can rape them in order to preserve the laws of hospitality. Our tale includes women turned into pillars of salt, God doing some smiting, and Lot's daughters getting their father drunk and raping him to preserve the human race.
- God kicks the devil's ass in the biblical body count
The "Ask Bolelli" Corner:
- Taoism and sexual alchemy? Not my thing.
- My MMA experience: cage fighting, the discovery that "scare the shit out of you" is not just a figure of speech and facing one's fears.
Image attached is courtesy of @GarycyArntzen