- This episode is brought to you by Audible, the internet’s leading provider of audiobooks. Please use the link audible.com/taoist try it for free for a month!
- Thank you to Chris Odell from Datsusara! If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code “daniele” at checkout for a discount (here’s the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM
- Thank you to Aubrey Marcus from Onnit! If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Thank you to Bennett Grunber from Sure Design T-Shirts! Use the code “warrior” for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md.
- DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS!!!!! Straight from Bolelli’s perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at email@example.com.
- My mom’s book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate or audiobooks, check our affiliates:
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- Daniele’s books: If you click on any of the covers at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it’ll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- Interested in Martial Arts? Check out Daniele’s instructional video on leglocks: https://leglocks.vhx.tv
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you ever use razors, please check out www.harrys.com and use the code “tao“
And please check out my public Facebook page
Father’s Bolelli Sunday School: The Bible according to Quentin Tarantino:
- Church would be cooler if James Brown was in charge
- Daniele hanging out in a church in Milan. Appreciating sacred spaces regardless of whether you agree with the theology or not
- Catholics and the five senses
- The horrendously dark side of the California missions
- Jephthah and his vow
- The angel was busy that day. No luck for Jephthah’s daughter
- Daniele’s submission grappling match on YouTube
The “Rant of the Day”:
- BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Daniele’s Historical Podcast is coming soon!
- Gollum is mad at me
- The conversation with Godfather Dan Carlin
- The brutality of historical research
- Recording the first episode in my underwear while sweating like a savage
- The five orgasm song
- What some of the first episodes will be about
- I open the door, a rat runs in circles and dies at my feet. Clearly, an omen that it’s going to be a great day!
- September 1? Emanuel Carnevale please save us all!
The “I Have A Dream” Corner:
- Antonin Scalia and gay porn
The “Storytelling Moment”:
- Horatii and Curiatii
- Saddam with an ax vs. Bush with a sword on PPV
- Mucius Scaevola: why Romans conquered half of the world
The “Iz Moment”:
- Iz’s response to my four books
- You make me feel as special as I am
- Iz and her theological arguments in kindergarten
- If Conan the Barbarian was a god…
The “Ask Bolelli” Corner:
- Focusing only on one’s own family and friends or trying to change the world? Turning ors into ands
- Police killings
- Racial profiling
- My racist landlady
- ComedyLOL podcast