- “Fuck pain. Fuck heartbreak. I’m still in love with life”
- Thank you to our sponsors, Chris O’Dell from Datsusara, and Aubrey Marcus from Onnit. If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Use the code “daniele” at checkout for a discount.
- Also, here’s the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM.
- If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code “warrior” for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com.
- Welcome our new affiliate sponsor Club W! If you like wine, please check out clubw.com/taoist and give them a try.
- NEW DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS!!!!! Straight from Bolelli’s perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. If you thought our previous t-shirt was risky, you haven’t seen anything yet. In addition to our traditional Drunken Taoist logo t-shirt, which are always in stock and ready to ship, we are now taking pre-orders for the new design. See if you can spot yours truly, Iz, Duncan Trussell, Friedrich Nietzsche, Ikkyu Sojun, Tom Robbins, Shiva and Ganesh, Dionysus and Pan, Rich Evirs, Savannah Em, Buddha (or, what’s left of him) in the midst of the Dionysian revelries taking place in the forest. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at email@example.com.
- My mom just published a book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- MY NEW BOOK IS IN STORES!!!!!! It’s entitled “Create Your Own Religion” and features endorsements by Joe Rogan, Mike Vallely, Ben Harper, Shannon Lee and Tom Robbins. If you click on the cover at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it’ll take you straight to the Amazon page.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a moment, please do us a solid and fill out our listener survey. This will help us learn more about how you listen to the show and will ultimately help us create a better podcast. http://thedrunkentaoist.com/survey
And please check out my public Facebook page
Father’s Bolelli Sunday School: The Bible according to Quentin Tarantino:
- I am not anti-religion. I’m anti-assholes. If you are religious and not an asshole, I have no problems with you
- Christian Bale: If Moses were around today, they’d send drones after him
- Exhibit A for why I don’t like academics
- From 50 Things You’re Not Supposed to Know: Religion… “Moses the Mass Murderer”
- From Create Your Own Religion: “Moses’ Cute Little Deathsquad” (btw, deathsquad not in a Brian Redban kind of way)
- “C’mon, God… Don’t be like that”
- The Old Testament: polytheistic Jews and monotheistic Jews killing each other
- If people don’t honor the God who tells you you shouldn’t murder people, then you should clearly kill them
- “Put every man his sword by his side and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp. And slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.”
The “Rant of the Day”:
- Seals raping penguins; asshole seagulls
- Drinking wine and bugs
- Guy Goes To Mexico To Kill Himself, Spends Week Doing Coke And Banging Hookers, Decides To Keep Living
The “I Have A Dream” Corner:
- This dream fucked up my life. A cowardly sell out.
- Rich and the bullfrog.
- Boasting after hunting and fighting.
The “Iz Moment”:
- Speeding: “It’s not his fault! It’s not his fault! We were listening to a rocking song. He got too excited”. Don’t listen to “I Fought the Law” while driving. And the story of my green and purple glittery nail polish.
- Iz on the Joe Rogan Experience.
The “Storytelling Moment”:
- Surfing Nietzsche t-shirts coming up!
- The Taliban kill her son. She picks up the AK-47
The “Ask Bolelli” Corner:
- Mystical experiences: at 13 on the beach. Focusing on one sense at a time (ninja!) Double rainbows. Second hand mystical experiences.
- Introspection and socializing
- Thank you Edward Feldman! Thank you Chimie Moxham! Thank you Pete Hoffman (Aum Cellars)!