- Thank you to Chris Odell from Datsusara! If you are interested in computer bags, backpacks, gi, and other hemp products www.dsgear.com. Here’s the awesome Datsusara animation of a Drunken Taoist episode by Paul Klawiter: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQcEm6cioM
- Thank you to Aubrey Marcus from Onnit! If you are in the market for supplements, workout gear, or great foods, use our own podcast link for a discount with Onnit by going to www.onnit.com/taoist.
- Use the code “warrior” for a discount on the great t-shirts at suredesigntshirts.com
- if you shop on Amazon, please use our link on the donate page of this site. OR this one: http://amzn.to/10N96md.
- DRUNKEN TAOIST T-SHIRTS FEATURING IKKYU SOJUN!!!!! ORDER YOURS NOW!!!!! Straight from Bolelli’s perverted brain, through the artistic hand of Savannah Em, here are the new Drunken Taoist t-shirts: http://www.danielebolelli.com/drunken-taoist-podcast-t-shirts-pre-order/. Thank you to the epic Savannah Em for the art and to Bennett Grunberg from Sure Design for his support with this. For any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My mom’s book about James Weddell (see episode 30) If you are interested, check it out here: http://amzn.to/N2Logr.
- If you are in dire need of chocolate, audiobooks or awesome t-shirts, check our affiliates:
- Daisy House released their album. Check them out here: daisyhouse.bandcamp.com.
- Daniele’s books: NEW BOOK JUST RELEASED! “NOT AFRAID” If you click on any of the covers at this site www.danielebolelli.com, it’ll take you straight to the Amazon page. AN AUDIOBOOK VERSION OF “NOT AFRAID” IS AVAILABLE HERE: danielebolelli.com/downloads/not-afraid-audiobook/.
- THE TAOIST LECTURE SERIES IS HERE!!!!!! Get yours here: danielebolelli.com/downloads/taoist-lectures
- Interested in Martial Arts? Check out Daniele’s instructional on leglocks: https://leglocks.vhx.tv
- If you are interested in kiva.org, please contact Rich: email@example.com
And please check out my public Facebook page
DANIELE’s HISTORICAL PODCAST IS HERE! Please subscribe: www.historyonfirepodcast.com
Thank you for the wine to Aum Cellars
Contact Savannah Em at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the Ikkyu Scroll
If you train in Jiujitsu (or any other sport for that matter), check out the knee braces at nevertapgear.com
MMA GYM in LA: Check out https://fightsciencemma.com/
- Cory Allen (Astral Hustle) and Daniele decide to release an episode on both podcasts
- Daniele is more interested in Kim Kardashian’s ass than in the cumulative body of work of most public intellectuals (and he is not that interested in Kim Kardashian’s ass)
- Peddling joyless ideas is not a sign of a great IQ
- Ode to Dan Carlin
- Lack of humor is a sin
- Too many intellectuals look constipated
- “We should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.” Friedrich Nietzsche
- Wisdom is funny
- Surfing Nietzsche
- Wisdom is more than a high IQ. Wisdom is more than how many books you’ve read.
- Knowing how to make a kid laugh is a better sign of wisdom than how many books you have read
- Ideas that can empower life: making friends with physicality
- Angry brains in jars
- I’m not your mom, and i’m not a cop
- Attention is not owed. It’s earned
- Hiding behind titles, uniforms and PhDs
- Friendly sparring matches vs. real fights: both in martial arts and intellectually
- I’m interested in truth—not in identity
- Better learning how to swim than using ideologies as life jackets
- Kindness as applied intelligence rather than intelligence for intelligence’s sake
- If your ideas don’t have a positive impact in your body, in your facial expressions, in the way you hug people, then i really don’t want to hear about them
- I don’t care about Taoism. I care about how Taoism can help us enjoy life