Alexandre Souêtre, originally from Paris, is a LA-based creative director & visual artist.
Jesse Draxler is a multidisciplinary artist.
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- Souêtre Growing up in Paris
- Souêtre’s beginnings in film which lead him to creative direction, design, and photography
- Souêtre moving to America for college
- How Draxler and Souêtre met and became collaborators
- Draxler’s process with working with photographers
- Skateboarding as an art form
- Setting up creative constraints to create artwork
- French cinema
- Filmmaker Gaspar Noé
- Gaspar Noé films, “Irreversible” and “Enter The Void”
- “The Book of Joan” by author Lidia Yuknavitch
- Alexandre’s book he’s writing
- Icelandic pop music including Samaris